Monday, August 15, 2016

It's me!

          Hi! I'm Nabila Hadini, a 16-year-old-girl from Indonesia and a student of SMAN 3 Bandung who loves to travel and discover new things. Bandung, a beautiful city who was known as Paris Van Java because of its beautiful scenery is my hometown. It is a city that surrounded by mountains and a very well known city of its cheap but high qualities shopping areas and foods. The people who live in Jakarta love to spend their weekend in Bandung. They said that Bandung has it's own air that relieved stress.
       
Look at the scenery! Blue sky combines with green landscape. So lucky to live in such city.
p.s. yes, that's me
         I'll tell you about my family, so my father is a doctor, he's a Gynechologist and my mother runs a little store who sells batik. I'm the second child and the only girl in my family, my big brother is a doctor now and my little brother is currently in German to do a student exchange programe.
This photo was taken a year ago in Lombok, Indonesia. My big brother is the one who was wearing a sunglasses, and the little one is the one in the middle.
          I was also an exchange student to France last year, I live in Vienne, a small city close to Lyon. It was such a great experience and I learned new things in life that I didn't know before I experience it myself when I was away. So happy that I could meet lovely people in such lovely place.

Here are some photos that will explain how's an exchange student live:
View from Museé des Confluences, Lyon
Alpes Mountain during winter
It was me and Julia, an exchange student from Brazil and my super-bestfriend.
And lastly, my YFU family that I love
          And now, I go to SMAN 3 Bandung (SMAN stands for Public Junior Highschool in Indonesian). It is the best school in town and is a top 10 of the best highschool in Indonesia! In Indonesia, we have to wear uniforms because the government said that it is a way to reach egality among students. And the muslims, we have to cover our hair with hijab each friday or if it's religion class because for us, the Indonesians, religions is number one so that's why we have religion class as the main subject.
Friday! We must to wear hijab.
It is me and my classmates
          Okay, so I think that's all for my introduction. Thanks for reading this!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment